conference organizers are pleased to invite you to submit an abstract and a
full length paper for the conference.Submit at
The theme topics and guidelines for the
submission of abstract and full length paper is available in the web link,
Abstract paper submission
must be submitted before 10 September 2023.
The theme topics for abstract
submission are based on the technical sessions.
- Submitted abstracts will be evaluated within 10 days by the Scientific Committee.
- If an abstract is accepted, the author will be requested to send a full-length
paper, including results, tables, figures, and references.
- The full-length paper
must be submitted along with the registration fee, and details of the registered
A registered participant can present only one paper. However he/she
can be a co-author in a few other papers.
- Submitted paper can be considered for oral presentation or poster presentation or workshop in the conference.
- Posters will be organized by topic, and
opportunities for presenters to discuss their work with interested participants will
be provided by designated poster sessions in the conference schedule.
- The best
poster prize on each theme will be awarded during the event.
accepted abstracts will be published in the book of abstract/ Souvenir of the
- Selected full papers after thorough review process will be published
in a special issue of SCOPUS/ WoS indexed journal/proceeding of the