A Screening Committee will do initial short-listing of the ideas. The short-listed candidates will be notified through e-mail/call.
Selected candidates have to pitch their ideas / proposals through online presentation for the assessment by the Expert Committee for final selection (15-20 ideas).
The final pitching deck will be organised on the 2nd day of the International Conference, i.e., on 22 September 2023.
The broad parameters for the evaluation of the proposal by the Expert Committee are:
- Innovation and creativity
- Usability and sustainability
- Relevance to the subject matter
- Impact on society i.e., how helpful will it be in promoting millet consumption / millet business
- Ease of deployment/roll-out
- Potential risks involved in the implementation
Points to be noted while submitting the forms
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- The applications received through the Google Form of our Conference website are only accepted. The applications have to be complete and in compliance with the objective are only considered for evaluation.
- The Google form should be submitted in English / Hindi.
- It is strongly advised not to wait till the last date of the submission of forms. Organizers shall not be responsible for non-receipt of entries on account of server errors/ traffic.
- The organizers reserve the right to select or reject any submission without assigning any reasons whatsoever and without thereby incurring any liability to the participant(s) whatsoever.
- Do not upload any proprietary information on the forms. Organizers do not take any responsibility in case of patent right(s) violation(s) if the innovation(s) submitted is awaiting patent or is in the process of patent filing.
- Ensure that the submission of idea is original, and is not the copyright/ patent/ trademark/ trade secret or other proprietary right of anyone or any firm. The participants are solely responsible for the accuracy of the information and conclusions contained in their respective forms
- Organizers may modify the guidelines and dates of the competition anytime. The Organizers shall have no liability whatsoever for any inconvenience/loss directly or indirectly caused to any participant due to such modification of guidelines.
- Once the participants have submitted their forms, they shall have no claim even in the event of stoppage/cancellation of the competition.
- Removal/ voluntary withdrawal of members from any team is not encouraged. No other form of team modification will be entertained at any point
- Teams shall maintain detailed documentation of their idea and solution at all stages of the Hackathon for reference and record purposes. The organizers reserve the right to review these documents any time during the event.
- Any decision by the organizers on any aspect of the Hackathon at any point of time during the course of the event is final and binding to all the participants, without any reservations.
- The Participants shall preserve the confidentiality of all communication & information and shall not use the same for any other purpose whatsoever.
- If any question, dispute or difference between the participant and the organizers, the decision of the Organizers will be final and binding.
- Taxes will be applicable on the prize money.
- Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The team will respond back as soon as possible.
- During the Hackathon, the team leader shall be considered as the Single Point of Contact for all engagements and communication by the organizing committee. Furthermore, the team leader cannot be changed during the course of the Hackathon.
- All communications between the organizers and team leader will be done through the registered email only. This will be the only form of communication and any other forms of communication will not be entertained.